Arrow Crab in Refugium?

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Refugium in the Center of my Sump. Would a rescued Arrow Crab be okay with a piece of PVC Pipe to hide in. I have live rock in the first chamber, and it would be able to access that area, but it may not provide enough shelter. Other than a snail and hermit crabs, nothing else is down there.
 
Will eat your worms in there but otherwise yeah.

I had one get really huge in my sump and ended up having to double donate it elsewhere. You'd be surprised how big they get and how fast they get that big.

There was about 10-15g worth of space in that sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new