Arrow Crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiboshed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kiboshed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
422
Reaction score
328
Location
82637
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they reef safe?

How big do they get?

Will they eat fish?

32 Gallon Biocube with a Blenny, Firefish, Urchin, Hermit Crab, and a legion of snails would be his tank mates.

Just got a bunch it to my local shop and they look awesome.

PXL_20240116_162044823.jpg
 
I want one to try to get rid of bristle worms...
 
I had on in a 125 gallon.

It looked too huge in there and ended up needing rehomed. It also ate a clownfish (tbf probably sick).

Shouldn't bother coral.
 
Ive got a big male. He did eat the female a few months ago… and Ive seen them eat blennies and gobies in the store before. Mine leaves my small fish alone but I do target feed him every other day with meaty foods to substitute his picking. I also pull bristleworms out of my bigger tank and give them to him too.
 
I had on in a 125 gallon.

It looked too huge in there and ended up needing rehomed. It also ate a clownfish (tbf probably sick).

Shouldn't bother coral.
Oof yeah. Sounds like that's a no go for my tiny tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new