Art Above the Tank

Looking forward to what shows up on this thread. We were just joking the other day there really isn’t too many walls in my house that don’t have fish art. Sadly.... above my tank is one of the few. canopy goes almost to the ceiling. So technically don’t fit in the thread.

Is that fish school a metal piece or is it painted on the wall?
 
Lemon Shark, shot in Moorea FP on my old film camera, and Great Hammerhead taken in Bimini Bahamas on my newer one.
20210220_151127-jpg.2039942
20210220_151137.jpg
20210220_151159.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20210220_151127.jpg
    20210220_151127.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 411
Russ Smiley signed print above my tank and a brown trout mount I did for a friend who passed before he got to see it finished.

art1.JPG
art2.JPG
I love this barnboard idea around the tank. Very unique!
 
So I'm definitely not a weirdo for putting fish art over my tank. I'm not saying I'm not weird, I am.
If you are, I am. We have essentially the same thing. FWIW, it's the only fish deco in that part of the house.
 

Attachments

  • 20210117_145850_HDR.jpg
    20210117_145850_HDR.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 39
Moana From. I am a Daddy of little girls. From, for anyone unfamiliar, is every scene in a move pixilated into a single vertical line of the primary color for that scene. (not a from salesman)
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210221_015906760.jpg
    PXL_20210221_015906760.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 42

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new