Artificial what....?.....

Not long ago I read an article something to the effect "will learning to write become unnecessary". I was so depressed I felt like lacing up my running shoes and getting as far away from technology as my feet would take me. Of course I'd have to leave my Apple Watch at home, so I wouldn't know how far I'd gone, my pace, split time, heart rate, gps location ... guess I'd take the watch.
This is how I believe most people tend to think about the issue. Honestly, if people are short sighted and abandon developing the ability to express themselves through writing, it would benefit me because one of my skills would become more valuable. AI was advanced enough to write for magazines, blogs, etc. for years. Despite the fact that it would save money, editors simply dont want to use something generated by a computer...
 
Not terribly intelligent.

fishid.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new