Arts Underwater Reef

Hey there Everyone, I’m new to social media but I have been into the business since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. On my IG I share a bunch of pics and videos of my tanks if you would like to stop by and watch @arts.underwater.reef

This has been a fun hobby I enjoy and would love to help out other hobbyist as well.

F89B3E2F-8F4F-4130-8BC5-EBACD6EEB9C8.jpeg A7679634-D3D1-48B5-9F0B-F7E8ED17B614.jpeg 39E084E2-9F6F-4CEB-BBF3-3F95B446BB89.jpeg B6BF934B-E3C8-4EAF-B0EC-1FB2C82C8B4A.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Nice looking frags - love to see them when they grow out colony size!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
... since I was a kid I’d always love the water. Now I have a bunch of fish tanks with many types of corals, zoas and more and would love to share what works for me which might work for you. ...

Welcome to R2R !

Please to share. As a novice, I am always looking to learn.

You will find a knowledgeable and insightful community here.

Best wishes in 2022,
Jim
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new