ASD Candy Crush Jawbreaker

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
54,105
Reaction score
4,991
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Introducing our ASD Candy Crush Jawbreaker. Just showing a picture of the shroom about 1 hour after unpacking. Not for sale yet, would like it see it fully open and happy first.

So many colors, it's mesmerizing!

 
Thanks guys :) It's a beaut! Can't stop looking at it here, need to get back to work HA!

Please note that we are not selling it at this time!!!

Thanks for all the inquires, we will get back to everybody.


 
Congrats on the sweet score there guys aswell as the lucky buyers
 
This is an unnecessary comment in a vendor thread. The only price that's too high, Is the one nobody pays!!

Nice shroom will!!

Truth hurts. I'm not knocking the vendor at all. It's a beautiful shroom. If I had it, I'd sell it for a lot of money too just because someone would pay it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new