• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD HG and other high end torch

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tim Ly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
175
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi all, Have a ASD HG torch for sale. The price for ASD HG torch also included shipping charge 2 hours DOA on first delivery attempt.

PayPal or Zelle to hold, local meet up are welcome Houston Tx 77084


ASD HG (Large head)
Sold
IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg

HG torch variant
Sold
IMG_1194.jpeg



Master torch variant
Sold
IMG_1186.jpeg



Hellfire torch
Sold
IMG_1192.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Only ASD hg left DM if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new