ASD Phoenix Suns Monti Release plus more!

how is the monti any different than DFS's phoenix montipora they put up on diver's den? yeah its pretty, but thats about a 500% mark-up


DFS DID NOT name that phoenix Monti. ROUTE66 IS the originator of the phoenix Monti Danaë. Just needed t make sure that was clear lol.
 
DFS DID NOT name that phoenix Monti. ROUTE66 IS the originator of the phoenix Monti Danaë. Just needed t make sure that was clear lol.

good to know, I was mostly concerned about the absurd price. I know DFS deals with a lot of wholesalers, 66 and qualitymarine being among the biggest, interesting that they would slap their name before an already named coral though :squigglemouth:
 
I did.
When I'll be home I shoot some pics.
 
The yellow didn't come out as great but again it was a point and shoot.
For Christmas I upgrade to a better lens, a macro this time.

CSC_0982.JPG
DSC_0968.JPG
 
amazing how all these sweet pieces never turn out the same in others tanks. Yes you might need a better macro and some photo enhancement to get it to look like the original one pictured
 
amazing how all these sweet pieces never turn out the same in others tanks. Yes you might need a better macro and some photo enhancement to get it to look like the original one pictured

Thanks for your amazing info!!
 
Still sweet! Still has the potential to look like the AquaSd photo.
 
Still sweet! Still has the potential to look like the AquaSd photo.

Well, I'm trying but I guess I have to get some crayons out, lol.
And if I'm getting tired of it my CaRx needs coral to feed my other corals............ it's that simple, circle of life in the Diesel tank.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new