• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD Stratospheres zoa wtb

I would be interested in one too. :) I just need to sell some blood and a kidney :) but seriously I would be interested in one.
 
I wouldn't want an asd strat since ASD hasn't sold one in two years and only member sold one last year
one polyp. Seems very sensitive.

Sorry for the confusion. I was just pointing out that the OP asked for "ASD" strats and the ones from BSA are not grown from one of the original BSA strats. That said, I have no idea if they came from the same supplier or not. The last time I talked to BSA he said he had gotten in another rock with them on it and was in the process of fragging them.
 
How much you get for a kidney now a days? How about a
I would be interested in one too. :) I just need to sell some blood and a kidney :) but seriously I would be interested in one.

How much you get for a kidney now a days? How about an eye? One eye is enough, lol.
 
I saw someone in FB selling 2 1p frags month ago for 375 shipped they was healed and ready to go but I think he sold them already :/
 
Buddy of mine has them and poster above is correct (our experience anyway). We tried fragging a single and it melted within a week. Maybe others have better luck. Going to try another fragging method in a week (not for sale). Just want to see how we can get these to respond better for us.
 
c7c64c59a72d836b4ee645b7206b9efc.jpg



Few months ago
 
super nice zoas ! wish mine grow fast so i could clip off some
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new