Asm g3 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ASM g3 skimmer. I have a like new pump also if I can find it after the move. Did a great job on my 120 gallon. $100. No shipping. I’m in Cullman but work in Decatur Huntsville area if that helps.

F4729B9A-3A52-4ADF-9002-2346F3B1FB81.jpeg
 
Absolutely Harry. My son is wanting to come meet you and see your stuff. Let me find the pump and I’ll let you know when we can come. It hasn’t been cleaned.
 
That's fine, no hurry. I just want it for a backup when one of mine fails.
 
I'm still available too.
I sent you a couple of pm’s and didn’t see a response. Shoot me a text 256-962-1986. My son and I will make plans to come see you.
 
Do you have an image of this completely hooked up? I just purchased one secondhand from someone and don’t know how to use it. please help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new