Asphalt plant certifications

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Won't be on for two weeks as I will be going through an asphalt plant certification course. This will be the last cert I need aside from welding inspection.. Movin on up! Anyone else do qc or highway inspection?
 
I make wrap and state certified ca6 my company also make RAS I run and load a small palnt that makes 2 dif wraps for are asphault plant. Are large plant had 50 conveyor 4 screen decks and 4 crushers are certified ca6 uses asphalt cold feeds to keep it in speck.
 
Awesome hyper sounds like an awesome plant! Hopefully in two weeks I'll be level 2 certified and out getting paid to make mix designs lol.. Or at least get a nice raise lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new