Aspiring Author!

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! You all know me as Rev's wife, but what you may not know is that I have spent the last year and a half working on my first book, which is a 365 day Christian devotional. I was wondering if there is anyone on R2R that has any back ground in writing, editing, publishing, etc.

I could use all the help I can get, and any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new