• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Assorted corals

Item Price
$10 - $35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tom nhia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2016
Messages
492
Reaction score
130
Location
North San Diego County
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have a few zoas, ric, and a couple acro

1. Tierra del Fuego - $25
2. Tierra del Fuego - $35
3. Green Ricordea Florida - $10
4. Green Ricordea Florida - $10
5. White Zombies - $30
6. Mandarin mini colony - $35
7. Sunny D's - SOLD
8. Pink Diamond - $25
9. Pink Diamond - $25
10. Rasta mini colony - SOLD

Discount on 3+

Send me a PM with zipcode for shipping quote, usually $60 overnight.

Shipping method:
Everything is double bagged. Each box is filled with cellulose insulation and a heat pack/cold pack will be provided if needed.

DOA Policy:
Three pictures of the unopened bag within 2 hours of delivery as marked by UPS. Two pictures must be of the unopened bag and one taken outside of the bag. Once I have confirmed the deceased corals, I will either issue a refund or send back another frag if available, buyer must pay for shipping fee on replacement. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. I am not responsible for any loss caused by UPS delays

20240712_205302.jpg 20240712_205442.jpg 20240712_205150.jpg 20240712_205422.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new