• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Assorted dry rock

Item Price
90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,125
Reaction score
10,438
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have around 7 lbs of CaribSea shelf rock and 5 lbs of Real Reef Rock turbinaria cups! I have buyer’s remorse and I didn’t need it/can’t find a place for it that looks good! This is over $100 in rock so I’m asking for $100 locally and would be willing to ship if the buyer covers and possibly open to offers and trades. I’m also willing to split it up!
9F1E56FF-FE60-4A0B-9806-F056847760ED.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new