asterina/ any starfish needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter shanye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shanye

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a harlequin shrimp, which means I’m going to need some starfish. If anyone has any peat starfish or any starfish that you want to get rid of please pm me! I live in San Francisco
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new