Astreopora Hermit Crabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter izzyishh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

izzyishh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
542
Reaction score
385
Location
Dallas TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had seen this video a few years back so I started to reasearch this cool little crabs any one on the reef2reef family have these? Just curious to see where you got them and how they are doing and if they have breed "doubtful" Thanks!
 
Sorry I've never kept them or even seen one. I hope one of the other guys has a clue about them for you.
 
I had seen this video a few years back so I started to reasearch this cool little crabs any one on the reef2reef family have these? Just curious to see where you got them and how they are doing and if they have breed "doubtful" Thanks!

Ive had a local buddy snag these before, on a cyphastrea with bismo worms. Pretty neat little fellas but they are TINY as in the size of a pellet. Im pretty positive they disappeared after about a year or so, theyre really cool just no all that common
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new