At what age?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As a quideline I have 2 pair on a 225. One pair started at about a year and the others about 18 months. All were juveniles when started.
 
I would love to see some data on this. What age they mature, pair, lay eggs. However, sadly I don't think we even know their lifespan tbh.
 
Sorry I didn't keep a log but every pair is different as well as the tank conditions. I recently pulled out a bunch of anemones and disrupted their routine. They've spent the last few months sparring for the best spots and haven't laid eggs in that time.
 
My Picasso clowns are a little over 3 years old they clean rocks and behave as though they will spawn regularly but never lay any eggs....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new