ATI 39W Blue Plus T5 HO Fluorescent Lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in these bulbs for coral color and growth.....i need 3ft bulbs that can support acros, can these support them?

Also should i do all blue or 2 whites 4 blue or 1 and 5?


Please post ft shots if you use these bulbs
​
 
One of the highest parred bulbs along with beautiful color. I use 4 in my 6 bulb fixture and keep sps & clams fine on the sandbed
 
I use them and like them. I combine them with the Aquable special and KZ Fiji Purple for a great look! ATI does have a new bulb out though that rivals the Fiji Purple, so I may switch to that this next go around.
 
I use them and like them. I combine them with the Aquable special and KZ Fiji Purple for a great look! ATI does have a new bulb out though that rivals the Fiji Purple, so I may switch to that this next go around.

yup, I'm sure pricing will be better than KZ also.
 
What do each of you have as your combo..i have a 6 bulb fixture

Please put ft shots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new