ATI 6 pump doser – feedback

It's a relabeled Jebao just so you know. They are a pain to calibrate and program. I had one a year or so ago and mine didn't last 6 months. I replaced it with 2 coral box WiFi 4 head pumps and have had zero issues. For the money and reliability you can't go wrong with the coral box set up. Just my 2 cents.
 
mines been up and running for almost a year. I'm happy with the price and how it performs. I have not recalibrated it since original set up. I adjust accordingly with my Alk needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new