• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI 60 inch x80 watt 4 LED Sunpower Hybrid, Geo CR618 Caclcium Reactor+SMC 415+Kamoer FX STD Feed Pump FS

Item Price
$650/$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer have my large reef tanks and am clearing out some of my bigger equipment. These are too large to ship so I’m open to pickups in souther NJ. I have too much gear already and am not looking for trades, sorry,

First up is an ATI 60 Powermodule Hybrid. It has 8x80 watt t5s plus 4 led clusters. The housing is 60 inches long and black. Lamps and reflectors are all in good shape and running fine. Few of the fans are not working at the moment but they can be replaced for about $10-15 each. Hanging cables are included. I can forward video of it cycling the lights if interested. Asking $650.

Next is my calcium reactor setup. It’s Geo CR618 with a DC Blue 800 feed pump, Geo SM415 secondary chamber and a Kamoer FX-STP feed pump. Excellent shape. Will need a CO2 tank and regulator. Asking $600.

IMG_0323.jpeg IMG_0322.jpeg IMG_0319.jpeg IMG_0325.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light is pending pickup.

I’ve had a few inquiries on the calcium reactor but no takers yet. Will throw in a aquariumplants.com electronic regulator and CO2 bottle with the calcium reactor for $650 total.

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Here’s a picture of the regulator and tank. $600 for the entire setup.
IMG_0330.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Light has been sold. Calcium reactor setup is still available.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back