Ati 8 bulb 48" bulb combination?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jepsep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jepsep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
2
Location
Western North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I just purchased an 8 bulb fixture, looking for advice on bulb configs, mostly sps tank, want them to pop and have decent growth, any ideas?
 
I'm a big fan of the ATI bulbs. I would go with 3 blue plus - 2 coral plus - 2 actinic plus - 1 purple plus. Just my opinion.
 
I don't have an 8 bulb fixture, but I do have a 4 bulb fixture. Currently running all ATI bulbs...2 blue plus, 1 aquablue special, 1 coral plus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new