ATI and Reefbrite

  • Thread starter Thread starter miggs76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miggs76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
264
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any of you out there that run this combo (I recently added a reefbrite to my 24in 8 bulb).......
How long do you keep your reefbrites on? I am starting with 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night with the t5's on for 9 hours in between. Anyone run the reefbrites the entire day?
 
For any of you out there that run this combo (I recently added a reefbrite to my 24in 8 bulb).......
How long do you keep your reefbrites on? I am starting with 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night with the t5's on for 9 hours in between. Anyone run the reefbrites the entire day?

I personal run mine for 1 hour before my t5s ramp up until 2 hours after my t5s have ramped down/shut off. That 2 hour period after my t5s have shut off is primarily when I get to spend the most time viewing the tank and enjoy the look it provides
 
I start mine 2 hours before the main lights come on but they remain on thru the the 9 hours the main lights are on and then shou off 1 hour after.

I leave them with the main lights because they provide a little more royal blue in conjuction with the main lights.
 
Well for me an hour and 30 minutes before and after is my sweet spot, the reef brite actinic look is unreal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new