ati bulb combinations

nebraska dreamin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
13
Location
nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could someone that has had real success with acropora specifically tenius species, please share what are the best bulb combinations to bring out the rainbows? would adding some uv diodes be helpful/necessary? TIA
 
The rainbow pics that I have saw looked to be under royal blue led. Not sure what they are grown under.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new