ATI Fixture for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 60" 6 bulb ATI Sunpower fixture for sale. Comes with 5 ATI bulbs and 1 KZ Fiji purple. I am tearing down my tank and down grading to a smaller system and this light will no longer work. I have had if for 7 months, the unit is in great shape. Asking $500 plus shipping. PM me your zip for a shipping qoute.
 
ATI wanted in HI

aloha,
do you still have this for sale? how much do you think you could ship this USPS PRIORITY to 96744? thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new