ATI LED PM light schedule/programming ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter LILBUDDHA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
207
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening,
I finally got around to hanging my ATI LED PM . I can't wrap my head around the programming yet .
I did PM a few ppl but one's pc is down and I really haven't gotten the chance to wait on a response from the other person .
I have a mixed reef with some SPS acro's ,LPS acans,favia's n Hammer's . I also have quite a few zoas . I am using 3 blue plus and 1 coral plus . It is a 4 bulb t5 with 2 x 75 watt pucks in it . Can anyone share their light program with me please .?

TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new