ATI Power module

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
912
Reaction score
534
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of you stick heads out there for a 48” 8-10bulb power module you may want to part with? I’m located in central FL I did post in the WTB forum but all I’ve ever gotten in there is scammers. Thank you!
 
Any of you stick heads out there for a 48” 8-10bulb power module you may want to part with? I’m located in central FL I did post in the WTB forum but all I’ve ever gotten in there is scammers. Thank you!
They are so hard to find but worth it.
 
They are so hard to find but worth it.
Do you know if this is a sun power or power module? The 3 fans is throwing me off if it was a power module it should have 4 fans correct?
IMG_9442.png
IMG_9441.png
IMG_9442.png
IMG_9441.png
also the bulb situation is scary I’d love to go back to T5 but man finding bulbs is tough. Almost easier to find bulbs for my halides lol
 
Do you know if this is a sun power or power module? The 3 fans is throwing me off if it was a power module it should have 4 fans correct?
IMG_9442.png
IMG_9441.png
IMG_9442.png
IMG_9441.png
also the bulb situation is scary I’d love to go back to T5 but man finding bulbs is tough. Almost easier to find bulbs for my halides lol
That’s an ATI Sun power. The powermodule (both the older t5 only version and hybrid version) have a rounded body design instead of the sharp angles that the sun power has.
 
That’s an ATI Sun power. The powermodule (both the older t5 only version and hybrid version) have a rounded body design instead of the sharp angles that the sun power has.
Any experience with them? I’d prefer the 8 bulb however have not heard back from the seller. I have an opportunity at a 6 bulb but want to be able to grow acros anywhere. My tank is only 16” deep so I may be just fine with a 6 bulb
 
Sun power are workhorse fixtures. Powermodule is built heftier than sun power (thicker aluminum body and more fans), but I would expect light output to be the same unless you get a hybrid powermodule. A six bulb fixture should grow sps in a 16” tank fine.
 
Any experience with them? I’d prefer the 8 bulb however have not heard back from the seller. I have an opportunity at a 6 bulb but want to be able to grow acros anywhere. My tank is only 16” deep so I may be just fine with a 6 bulb
I love my t5s. I spoke to ATI recently and they said there are no plans to stop producing bulbs, but one day they'll be obsolete.

I imagine 8 bulbs is plenty. I use a 6 bulb SunPower on a 30 inch deep tank, 1 Reefbrite strip. I get 150 PAR on the bottom and 500 at the top.

There's a guy in the Sarasota area that's been trying to sell an 8 bulb for months. $200

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/989249350765065/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:47003581-d31e-4a8a-870d-3d25c0c1aa90
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new