• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Powermodule 36 inch 4 Bulb

lancesmith1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
209
Location
Signal Mountain Tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used PM in great shape. Bulbs are 6 months or less old. No issues and works great. I was able to snag a WIFI unit so this one is up for sale. $800 shipped CONUS.
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
 
I agree. I have tried most of the lighting options out there. I will not be moving on from a PM. Hands down the best out there IMO. Once you try one, you are hooked.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new