• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Powermodule Dimmable 8x54 watts. 48"

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the titled fixture for sale. About 2 yrs old and functions perfectly. I have 2 month old ATI bulbs currently in the fixture. Pick up in Northbrook, IL. $600
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376177525.372112.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376177536.110294.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376177548.349534.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376177559.802991.jpg
 
Willing to sell fixture without bulbs for $550 shipped. Bulbs cost me $200+ so if I were you, I'd get it with bulbs :)
Price is firm. If I cant sell at asking price, I would rather keep it.
 
hi , what are the exact dimensions L x W. also , is the dimming controllable? appreciate your time.
 
hi , what are the exact dimensions L x W. also , is the dimming controllable? appreciate your time.

Its a little over 46" long, 18" wide, 2 1/4" thick.
It can be dimmed manually using the knobs or hooked up to a controller ( apex or reefkeeper ) pics below of controller:

Switch for manual or controller
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377459263.501053.jpg


Knobs to manually dim
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377459335.033966.jpg


Connect to controller
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377459375.504172.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new