ATI powermodule LED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ross

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
305
Reaction score
229
Location
Lubbock Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some input on a new light. I'm thinking about an ATI T5/LED hybrid over my DSA 65g (36x20x20). What size would give me good coverage? Would 4x24w plus 1 75w LED cluster give me enough coverage for sps everywhere with maybe zooanthids or montis in the bottom corners?
 
I would go with the 39w t5 model to have the best coverage. It is dimmable so you can always turn it down if need be. The 24w model would leave the edges of your tank pretty dark.
 
I agree i have a 24 over my 36 inch tank right now just because I already had it but currently looking for a 36.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new