ATI purple plus T5 bulbs

  • Thread starter Thread starter akma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
669
Reaction score
223
Location
07458
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if ATI has discontinued their purple plus bulbs? Seems BRS has discontinued it from their site and everywhere else is sold out in the 48"

If so, are their any recommendations for a good replacement? I've been looking at the kz fiji purple, but the reviews aren't that great.
 
Does anyone know if ATI has discontinued their purple plus bulbs? Seems BRS has discontinued it from their site and everywhere else is sold out in the 48"

If so, are their any recommendations for a good replacement? I've been looking at the kz fiji purple, but the reviews aren't that great.
I'm not sure whether they are discontinued (or just hard to get) because Saltwater Aquarium also is out of stock, but it appears that Premium Aquatics has them. Good luck on your search!
 
ATI discontinued Purple Plus & True Actinic. They don't have a timeframe for the rest, but they inferred they're getting out of the T5 game completely. The end of an era!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new