• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATi sunpower 36" 6 bulb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,265
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 36" 6 bulb ATI fixture up for sale. I am the 2nd owner of the fixture. The reflectors have some spots on them, but nothing bad. You cant see them when I took pictures.. the bulbs are between 5-7 months old, I believe. I cant remember when I ordered them. I am looking to get $300 plus shipping and paypal fees. I have the original box that it came in. Will pay out of my pocket to have fedex pack it up.

the bulbs are 4 ATI blue +, 1 coral +, 1 Purple +
 
bump. Waiting patiently to purchase my new light, have to wait for this one to be sold first tho.

I would also trade for an MP40W Es and you pay half of shipping on the light.
 
shipping to there is about $100. Shipping is included in my price to the CONUS. Id be willing to help with some of the shipping. but you get the majority of it.
 
Ok, So I thought it was sold. I ended up refunding the buyer. so the light is still here.
 
^^^^. Lets get this out the door, so I can buy my new lights!
 
My bad. I had posted n the thread that it was just gonna be a flat $350 shipped but I no longer see that post.. Its going to cost more than $50 to ship so Instead of having to get quotes for everone I went iwth a flat price.
 
^^^. I've been asked about trade- Im not interested in corals. but would be interested in Equipment, such as: Mp40 WES, 2 MP10W ES, 24" ATI sunpower,
 
Lets get this out of here before I get around to putting aquarium supplies in storage!
 
bump!. Running add threw this coming weekend, after that, I'll have the mods close it as it will no longer be for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new