ATI Sunpower 8 Bulb Not Enough light?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlyPenFly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thank you for all of that info. i will be using it. out of curiosity, could i use all blue plus (5), and one purple if i wanted, for growing? i wouldn't do that, but i am wondering if that's all that's needed.

Yep! There are people who run nothing but Blue Plus with success.

Cheers
 
Yep! There are people who run nothing but Blue Plus with success.

Cheers

I'm thinking of purchasing a sunpower 24" 8 bulb for my 30x30x24 tank. I'm currently running radions at 40% and have mostly LPS and some montis floating around. What recommendation height would be sufficient and do I have to acclimate the lights, not sure how you do that with T5's unless using a mesh screening. Thanks!
 
I'm thinking of purchasing a sunpower 24" 8 bulb for my 30x30x24 tank. I'm currently running radions at 40% and have mostly LPS and some montis floating around. What recommendation height would be sufficient and do I have to acclimate the lights, not sure how you do that with T5's unless using a mesh screening. Thanks!

Got your PM Akida, let me know if you had any other questions not addressed in that response!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new