Ati t5 or led

  • Thread starter Thread starter srb51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have tried every light type and came back to T5's, I know many complain about cost of bulbs, but I rather have growth and frag more to cover that extra expense.
 
i have been using AI LEDS for years and am going the hybrid route on my current 180 build. going back and forth between ATI and Geisemann.
 
Thanks everyone! I'm currently running ai sols on my 225g and dual t5 on my 20g long and idk if it's cuz I don't have the best coverage on my 225g but leds have not shown me the best for my sps
 
I had LEDs for the longest time and they worked well but as soon as I made the move to T5s, my corals look better and have grown a lot faster.
 
I have to jump in and say T5's for sure. I've never had better colors than I do with an ATI/reef bright combo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new