ATI / vega hybrid project

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone? Had some old equipment laying around and hope to get an IM 40 for my office real soon. So I started working on a light setup for it. Here is where I am so far. I need to order some new ballasts ends and reflectors as this one took a dip in my qt tank once.....if anyone knows where to source parts from ATI please let me know I have not begun looking yet. Thanks








 
Please forgive slight OT
May I recommend a direct cooling fan for the Vega.
IME the Vega will overheat if it's fan is obstructed in any way.

Please keep posted on your build
I would like to do a 2 Vega 2-pair of T5s
 
Yes thanks the plan is to cut a hole in the top cover the same size as the vega fan.
 
So got it wired up and working with the existing stuff. I looked at the BRS retro stuff you guys posted above has anyone used that kit on a sunpower before? Thanks

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new