ATK from neptune system without an apex

Weyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As they say, its a stand-alone unit, and there are two optional sensors that customers can buy separately. My thought is getting their ATK event i don't have an apex, also to obtain their optical sensor for the water level and connect it to my return pump, am i understand it ok? My assumption is maybe the optional optical sensor can connect only to the pump that came with the ATK, and not for any kind, am my assumption is right or wrong?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The optical sensors plug into the FMM module whack controls the ATK’s pump. If the ATK is standalone, it cannot be leveraged to control any other devices. The optical sensors cannot be plugged into any other devices.

OP
OP
W

Weyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The optical sensors plug into the FMM module whack controls the ATK’s pump. If the ATK is standalone, it cannot be leveraged to control any other devices. The optical sensors cannot be plugged into any other devices.
maybe I miss understood by letting me explained again there are four-port to the FMM two is for the optical sensor and the other is also standalone optional sensor so I can buy for the three-port sensor of water level made by Neptune system of course and connect it to my return pump

goggs29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
not in stand alone. only ports 1 and 2 will be functioning. and on a side note I had one in stand alone and every time i shut down pumps to feed the top sensor would get submerged and will trigger an audible alarm that will not stop until you unplug the unit then plug it back in. There is no way to disable it like you can with the tunze 3155. It gets old fast unless you have it mounted so top sensor doesn't get submerged during feedings

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back