ATL Tulip Milli

  • Thread starter Thread starter WillB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WillB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
268
Reaction score
172
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about buying this coral from Battlecorals. Does anyone have a picture of a grown out colony? Or even a frag?
 
I do not have any photos, but it is a deep orange and green with great contrast... kinda like a sunset on steroids. It is a nice piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new