Atlanta Stores and Aquarium

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
9,349
Reaction score
7,991
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Atlanta today and was wondering about some good stores to stop in. I've been by Rit's place a couple of times and will prob go today, but I know there are some other goodies around. I like high end corals in case that helps :)
 
NP, I was just looking a few weeks ago. I am going to be down there next month for a concert, and was wanting to know where to go as well.
 
pure reef
sea
rits

are 3 of the nicest/cleanest stores in our area. Still not going to find too much high end stuff though... Rit prob has most, but has a bunch at home he maybe could bring to the store..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new