Atlantic Reef Co. is getting a.... shed.

AtlanticReefCo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
26
Location
17315
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are currently getting ready to pour the concrete pad for a 12' x 16' dedicated aquarium building, technically shed... lol.
As our collection of tanks, coral and fish grow, we have seriously run out of room, so we decided to start our new house by building the connected aquarium shop first.
As a former General Contractor and Reef enthusiast, it should be a pretty exciting build.
In the following weeks, we will document our build.
Hope you enjoy!!!

under_construction_pc_800_wht.jpg
 
hell yes! I want/need to do the same. I would love one or an addon to the house.
but sadly where I am its $400 a SQ to build anything.
sooo I guess I need to learn how to do it my self.

please keep us post i would love to fallow this as ask a ton of questions. I think this could be a useful thread for alot of us. :)
 
Following along!
 
hell yes! I want/need to do the same. I would love one or an addon to the house.
but sadly where I am its $400 a SQ to build anything.
sooo I guess I need to learn how to do it my self.

please keep us post i would love to fallow this as ask a ton of questions. I think this could be a useful thread for alot of us. :)
Absolutely, I have the misfortune of owning a contracting company for 11 years, so by all means, feel free to ask away!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new