Atlantik Icon OEM?

Royal_pudding

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
109
Location
Iceland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
There have been some discussions in the past about possible light OEMs in China. I believe Shenzen FOOVV is the old Herifi that carries very similar products to Orphek.
To be clear, I have no idea wether they are working for Orphek, copying, sourcing the same/similar hardware.. no idea. I saw they are carrying a product similar to the old Orphek Atlantik Icon.
Link

Has anyone here tried it?
 
Looks like it would be worth a shot to try one out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new