ATLFISHES great seller!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
1,509
Location
Elk Grove,Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a J.K.R. Rainbow from Jeff and it came looking just like the picture
no filter pics which I can't stand when I receive corals from others and packed very nice with heat packs, the frag was still at 75 degrees AWESOME!

Do not hesitate to purchase from Jeff he is a stand up guy in my book!

Tom
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new