Ato reservoir finally hidden!

corey.nolta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Messages
312
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for my ato reservoir, I've been using a 5 gallon bucket as the air is extremely dry right now. Unfortunately a 5 gallon bucket off to the side doesn't look the greatest. I've been trying to figure something out so I can keep the bucket as I like the 5 gallon size so I don't have to fill as often.
I finally found a perfect size crate to hide the obnoxious bucket! The tank is starting to look more and more part of the room. Just need to figure out how I want to finish off the stand.

70a6297c5d005da563db9f6c50a84a0c.jpg
 
Earl may. (Not sure what all states they are in, but it's a lawn and garden store)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new