ATO Reservoir Ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodyRVA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is a picture of my 50 gallon saltwater mixing station that I custom built in my garage. I have my GHL #MaxiSA Doser connected to my Salt barrel to transfer fresh saltwater to my tank and then the other motor takes it out at the same time.
I take out 1 gallon per day!

My Mixing Station w/ a BRS 6 Stage RODI w/ a Dual membrane & a booster pump.

My Mixing Station.jpg

GHL MAXISA DOSER for AWC's
ghl-stepper-maxi-doser.jpg
 
I saw a previous thread where the OP used a Floor standing glass vase. That is what I am going with since it looks nice and does not take up any space under the stand. Tom's aqualifter pumps are easy enough to setup
 
0A1D21A5-6272-401A-80C8-A70EA6DAA7AB.jpeg Here is my ato reservoir, a 6 gallon jug from Walmart. Last me a week. Painted flat black, it’s between the tank and electrical cabinets. I’ll post a build thread soon.
What ato pump fits in that??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new