ATO sensor on rimmed tank

You need to have somebody 3D print the following file.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5025171

It's a ATO tube and sensor holder for a rimmed tank. I have one on a rimmed 40b tank and it has worked great for the past 4+ years. I had fishofhex print one for me back in April of 2022 and it's held up just fine since then. Still using it now.
 
You need to have somebody 3D print the following file.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5025171

It's a ATO tube and sensor holder for a rimmed tank. I have one on a rimmed 40b tank and it has worked great for the past 4+ years. I had fishofhex print one for me back in April of 2022 and it's held up just fine since then. Still using it now.
Thank you! I'd need two because I have ATO/AWC (high & low level sensors) but these would work for me.
 
Tunze makes an "offset magnet" that lets the sensor sit higher (if you're using a Tunze ATO).
*never felt the need to try it though
Thank you! Not using Tunze, but may work anyway! I will look into it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new