Ato

dirty_south87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2022
Messages
430
Reaction score
291
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m the only one in my home that really handles the care to the tank. My wife is afraid to do anything to Adjustments or anything. out of most of the equipment I’m going to update the Ato is one I don’t currently have, what is a good one to go with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new