ATS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand you have had 2 Turbo Aquatic's ATS's for over a year now on test, if that be the case can you tell me when you intend to publish a review with your findings of them please? Thanks.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand you have had 2 Turbo Aquatic's ATS's for over a year now on test, if that be the case can you tell me when you intend to publish a review with your findings of them please? Thanks.

Hey there!

I believe Zack has had one of those on his 60gal tank here for a while and he's been very happy with it as his only source for nutrient control. :) Although we do get samples and test a wide array of products and brands, not all of them make it to the website for sale. I'm fairly certain that we decided not to bring in this ATS product, but for what exact reasons I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty. Unfortunately, we do not get an opportunity to piece together our thoughts on these products and present them to the public, most likely due to bandwidth and budget, so we will not be releasing any findings about these ATS's.

I'll shoot Zack a message and see if he would like to come on to the forums here and give a personal review. ;)

Thanks!

-Randy

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back