ATS

  • Thread starter Thread starter atoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atoll

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
5,985
Reaction score
11,199
Location
Wales UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand you have had 2 Turbo Aquatic's ATS's for over a year now on test, if that be the case can you tell me when you intend to publish a review with your findings of them please? Thanks.
 
I understand you have had 2 Turbo Aquatic's ATS's for over a year now on test, if that be the case can you tell me when you intend to publish a review with your findings of them please? Thanks.

Hey there!

I believe Zack has had one of those on his 60gal tank here for a while and he's been very happy with it as his only source for nutrient control. :) Although we do get samples and test a wide array of products and brands, not all of them make it to the website for sale. I'm fairly certain that we decided not to bring in this ATS product, but for what exact reasons I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty. Unfortunately, we do not get an opportunity to piece together our thoughts on these products and present them to the public, most likely due to bandwidth and budget, so we will not be releasing any findings about these ATS's.

I'll shoot Zack a message and see if he would like to come on to the forums here and give a personal review. ;)

Thanks!

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new