Attention Northeast Arkansas area

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
5,828
Reaction score
1,885
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have thought for a while about having a reef club in this area. I'm just wondering if there is enough interest to get something going around the Jonesboro area. I personally live about 50 miles away from Jonesboro. Anyone who would like to be a part of a club please chime in so we can get something started!
 
I'm from Wichita, KS so not too far from your place. I'm a moderator for one of our local forum and I would join to help anything out if needed.
 
Its a little far, 7 hours.... I would appreciate all the help I can get
 
Do it!!
 
I'm trying Rev. I do need to shoot you a pm on getting a forum started for this.
 
A 1 person frag swap is going to be interesting.... Its going to be hard to find some frags I don't already have!
 
That would be quite a far drive for me. I appreciate the offer.
 
Still looking for aquarists in the area who would like to get something going!
 
Keep looking and maybe start a few craigslist ads!
 
This weeks frag swap was a huge success. The club only having one member I swapped frags from one frag rack to the other :D
 
lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new