Attention REEF CLUB MEMBERS!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,562
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys see if your reef club or reef club forum will post a link to the Mason Ebay Auctions please! ;)

Thanks!!!
 
Thank you!!
 
Fixed it thanks!
 
So everyone on craigs list went to flagging war and flagged EVERy post, people are so stupid!
 
Darn it

So everyone on craigs list went to flagging war and flagged EVERy post, people are so stupid!


I will try my local area but it's all the bad things heck I will even link send a link to the local news hoping it's a slow news day or people just sick of hearing about the detroit mayor.
 
I dont understand why some one would flag that?!?! they are so going to hell for that.
 
Nice! its nice to see everyone trying so hard, man reefers are the worlds best people :)
 
Ive copied my listing, so everytime some one flags it i put it right back up!!! hopefully the cl people will get tired of flaggin and let me win this battle.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new