Attention Wisconsin Reefers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WIReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Come on Wisco Reefers, BUMP
 
Happy Friday Bump :)
 
Last edited:
Friday Bump :) Happy almost weekend
 
Bump
 
Been a while Bump
 
Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving! And Bump :)
 
Where do I find the"local reef clubs". I don't see that anywhere. Waukesha area here
 
Our group includes members from all over the state. Let me know if you're interested in joining
Where do I find the"local reef clubs". I don't see that anywhere. Waukesha area here
 
Bump from the #wiscoreefers :) All Wisconsin Reefers are welcome to join our growing group! Feel free to message me for more info or apply under join user groups and I will accept asap.
 
bump, also if anyone in Wisconsin is looking for a rbta I have 2 avail that I need out of the tank
I am definitely interested if you still have them. And Bump lol!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new