Attinic video shot and affects on look of Z's and P's and other corals

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet video which shows what and how attinics can really impact the look of how your random Z's and P's. Heck even other corals.

Beautiful Coral Reef Tank - YouTube

[video=youtube;J1ik_SeNrmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ik_SeNrmU[/video]

Wife says why can't you get your tank to look like that, :tsk: then says if you can only make it look like that I'ld let you buy that 70-80 gal cube you want.:frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet video which shows what and how attinics can really impact the look of how your random Z's and P's. Heck even other corals.

Beautiful Coral Reef Tank - YouTube

Wife says why can't you get your tank to look like that, :tsk: then says if you can only make it look like that I'ld let you buy that 70-80 gal cube you want.:frusty:

lol. Go spend big bucks on high end zoas and grow them out so you can please her.

OP
OP
650-IS350

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between Hawaii trip, Disney Trip, 2nd amendment toys I plan to get, road bike and future car Im getting next year. ..... its so freaking hard to pick how and where to funnel money to. **** hobbies. :der:

Im seeing how much my custom acrylic 70+ Gallon cube will cost plus tank stand.:sad:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between Hawaii trip, Disney Trip, 2nd amendment toys I plan to get, road bike and future car Im getting next year. ..... its so freaking hard to pick how and where to funnel money to. **** hobbies. :der:

Im seeing how much my custom acrylic 70+ Gallon cube will cost plus tank stand.:sad:

I put an add on the orlando and tampa newspaper to sell copiers and everytime i sell one we go on vacation for free and i still make some $$$$$ lol

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome video!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back