ATTN: Late Nighters

  • Thread starter Thread starter o0xerog0o
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

o0xerog0o

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Location
Shadyside, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you been up? I got up Saturday morning at 1:50am for work, so I've been up 23hr 57 minutes... I am pooped, but I'm fighting it out for a few more minutes so I can say I stayed up 24 hours like I used to when I had no job, lived with my parents, and was a freshman in HS.
 
How long have you been up? I got up Saturday morning at 1:50am for work, so I've been up 23hr 57 minutes... I am pooped, but I'm fighting it out for a few more minutes so I can say I stayed up 24 hours like I used to when I had no job, lived with my parents, and was a freshman in HS.
Hey pal, I have been up for...never mind, nowhere near you, but if i wanted 2 i could stay up for 24hrs an 1min..


P.S.
I'm not in HS and don't live w/parents, but I don't have a job....gotta start somewhere:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new